Saturday, April 20, 2013




When I was little I was never one to paint my nails and play with dolls.I was a tomboy and being that I had two brothers and no sisters, I was treated like one of the boys.I played in the dirt,played with trucks never really cared for dresses ect.So flash foward to 21 yrs later, I wear a bit of make up and I love to paint my nails.I do different designs and I don't know they make me feel beautiful in a way.Crazy?How could painting my nails make me feel beautiful?I don't know! It just does,It makes me feel more feminine.My sister in law, mother, and I choose a day out of the week and do our nails.Only problem is we do them in the living room.What's the problem? Well the men in our family hate the smell of nail polish.They hate it when we sit down and have our girl time because they can't stand the odor.I mean to us we don't even notice the smell. So that makes me wonder do all guys or most guys hate the smell of nail polish?Do some  girls hate the smell too?I don't, but thats me.Ugh so my brother insists we do it in one of our rooms.Heven goes as far as hiding my nail polishes so that I won't paint my nails when hes around,It's like for petes sake I just started painting them thank the lord I didn't start as a child..Sheesh, but just to be a brat I will paint my nails in the living room and will hide my nail polishes so he won't hide them from me.I think that is better muahahaha >:)


No comments:

Post a Comment