Thursday, April 18, 2013


                                             DREAMING



Ever since I could remember I've had many dream filled nights.There is hardly any nights that I don't and that is only because I'm so tired that my eyes are red and sting just wanting to close and sleep.Those are the days that I dream absolutely nothing and sleep peaceful.What exactly are dreams?I used to have horrible nightmares and just wierd dreams.You name it and I've probably dreamt it.Last night I dreamt again, and for some reason I try to recall it and I only get bits of pieces. I remember being on vacation somewhere cold in a cabin with a whole lot of other people..and then it switched up to being near the beach.I was walking with my family and I went ahead into the water but quickly panicked when I saw the water retreat and form into a big wave.I t wasn't huge but as soon as that wave hit more came and they got bigger!Everyone else on that beach didn't really see it as a threat.Although I did.Something was telling me that I needed to get my family out of there I ran over and told them we have to go its not safe here.And my dream ended.So instead of dreaming something nice I dream of stuff like that or zombie apocalypse or something evil trying to get me.Weird huh?So I bought me a dream catcher and it's not exactly near my bed but I mean it should work right? Well at least I thought it would and in some way it has.But now it's not everynight that I have bad dreams it's occasionally.So does that mean it does not work?Or maybe I should put it nearer my bed.Now that I think about it..it could be worse.I used to wake up sweating and curled up into a ball.My heart  in beating rapidly and scared to the max!.So eh well see how my dreams go.At least dreaming is better than having no dreams at all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment